Monday 17 June 2013

ARABiC fonts for NON-ROOTED SGNote 8 - GT-N5100


السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
Hi all ,
Recently I got Samsung Galaxy Note 8
I did not ROOT it yet .. But for me I want to change the default ARABiC font
2dy I passed by - in CE4ARAB - a way for SGS4 ... I test it for my SGN8 , and it workes fine with me .
I decided to shair this with all interested .

You need :
XQ55 galaxy fonts ... free in google play
iFont ... free in google play

Instalation :
- make sure UR device in non-Default font , by changing it in --- Settings > Disply > Font style
- DWNLD XQ55 galaxy font , and chose the font you want ... I like AL-MUHANNAD
- DWNLD iFont , go to insstall ... and from UR chosen font press set > ok
- reBoot
- Done

THANKs & CRiDET TO >> XQ55 , diyun , and ENG430

ENJOy
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments: