Monday 17 June 2013

[APP]Add_On apps and mod

I was missing some stuff I have in some of my roms like a good streaming app.

Not8.0-Add_On-rev1.1
So this add-on package installs the following.
Quote:
In system/app:
  • AcerDNLA= really good and easy streaming app for your media.
  • Agendawidget
  • AsusWeatherWidget
  • MusicHub (Was missing on my stock rom)
  • My locationWidget
  • Supernote


Also in system the Sony Bravia engine for better gallery quality.




In Data/app:
  • Acer Music , Picture , Movie = work very nice together with the streaming app AcerDNLA (you can easely uninstall as they are in data.
  • Acer DigitalWeather Widget.
Enjoy.

Not8.0-Add_On-rev1.2

New package with all of the above but also the Android JB keyboard (see screenshot)
ATTACHED THUMBNAILS
Click image for larger version

Name: Screenshot_2013-05-13-20-39-24.jpg
Views: 594
Size: 23.7 KB
ID: 1959545  
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments: